RACE # 3
Sunday, October 20
Bedford Trails is a constantly growing trail network. Race starts out on a grassy climb, traversing through the park pavilions before heading into the singletrack. After a quick singletrack descent, the course opens back up into a mix of singletrack and doubletrack, up and down – a great variety of terrain requiring riders to stay focused the entire lap. Near the end of the lap, riders are met with an extended climb, but are rewarded with a fun and flowy downhill before heading back into the grassy field and the finish.
Bedford Trails, 1257 County Farm Rd, Bedford, VA
When: Saturday night, October 19th
Where: 1257 County Farm Rd, Bedford, Virginia, 24523
● Running water at the lower pavilion
● Electricity at the lower pavilion
● Bathrooms at upper pavilion
● Portable bathrooms around the grounds
● Portable bathroom at the bike park parking lot
● There are no actual campsites. There is a large grassy field that Bedford Trails has opened to NICA participants.
● There will be limited space for campers to park. The bike park parking lot in the back will be available for those people who wish to use their campers. It is a little removed from the main area, but a good size for a few campers. There is no restroom, water, or electricity here.
● No open fires. No fire pits on site.
Please email Sean Castle with any additional questions at email@example.com
Onsite registration open 9-11:00
$60 race fee/ $100 NICA fee
NO FOOD TRUCK AT MOMENT. Plan to bring your own food and drinks.
Follow signs to parking. No parking in Team Zone or campsite field near start/finish.